Board and Owner Relations
Within a multi-ownership property it is the responsibility of a management company to provide effective communication with the Board of Directors and the individual Owners.
Foremost Management Services offers that contact in the following ways:
- Provide monthly reports to the Board of Directors including but not limited to: revenue reports, rotation reports, and financial statements.
- Attend the Board of Directors meetings and Annual Owners meetings.
- Meet with representatives of the Board of Directors on a regular basis to review general operational concerns/challenges and communicate Owners correspondence and manager activity.
- Communicate renting rotational status within the unit categories and strive for balance in the rotational system.
- Assist in developing a monthly Owner newsletter which includes monthly revenue, management comments and concerns, billing issues, and general operations issues for the ownership.
- Assist new Owners in the introduction and orientation of the property, their unit and the organization.
- Provide communication and information to Realtors and Title Companies including closing and sales information.
- Communicate with the Board with strategic planning and goal setting.