Market knowledge is crucial to the success of every property Foremost Management Services manages. Foremost has developed systems and procedures to effectively analyze and position properties to outperform the market.
Foremost is committed to continue its pattern of strength and success within its sales and marketing area. Recognizing that in today’s competitive environment, Foremost will be innovative, pro-active and responsive to the needs of our Owners and Guests.
Foremost effectively evaluates markets, identifies selling benefits, develops sales tactics and implements marketing programs that have proven results with the following methods
- Develop a marketing plan to promote the property to its full potential and reach revenue goals.
- Marketing dollars are carefully allocated and accurate market segment tracking is reviewed to assure that monies are being spent wisely.
- Ongoing competitive analysis in regard to rates, amenities and services.
- Design and place paid advertising to attract transient, group and corporate guests including but not limited to:
- Internet marketing including web site maximization and key word purchasing
- “E” Newsletters
- Regional and National print media (newspaper and magazine)
- Direct mail/newsletters
- Billboards Sales calls
- Trade shows
In order to stay in touch with industry trends Foremost regularly attends the Wisconsin Innkeepers Lodging Conference, the Wisconsin Governors Conference on Tourism and other regional education conferences as appropriate.